Thread: Saving Squads / Formations

Saving Squads / Formations

My suggestion is that we can create multiple squads, saving them so that we wouldn't need to swap the entire team in some situations
    - when playing a cup or CL tie and you're not focusing on those competitions - therefore a player that use all of his subs at the starting lineup wouldn't need to waste time changing and making a new starting 11 every single time
    - we could use this feature to make many 'saved' teams... as an example, imagine that i face an opponent who makes me go with the 4-4-2 as my formation and in the next game i face an opponent that demands me to go with the 3-5-2... a feature that allows me to save my squads would pretty much save my time

But why would that save time if we would have to waste time making formations?
    - Well, it's simple. Not everybody can play the game 24 hours a day. I'm actually working and sometimes I have 2 matches that happen during the time i'm working and I simply can't be wasting a long time at Top Eleven while working. This feature would allow me to just open the app and make the simple swap in less than a minute. I would've lost the time making the pre-saved formations at my free time.

I'm pretty sure this wouldn't be hard to implement. That's my suggestion

This is available in the old format

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    This is available in the old format
    I believe runberg wants to arrange players, formations & tactics for different future matches. Managers will be able to prepare for more than 1 future match. Even if they cannot attend the matches, formation, tactics, and even starters will be changed automatically.