Thread: Player Form

Player Form

Hello! So I'm in a predicament now. I have a team with everyone being level 70+ (5 stars) or atleast close to it. BUT, one of my players, my AML, is level 63 (3 stars), so he's my 'weakest' player. "So what" you'd say, "Just buy a better player then!". Well.. no. The thing is, he's been my best player in terms of rating for the past 2-3 seasons! His average rating is ~8.5 and he has 96 goals in 108 games. I can't replace him! So what I suggest, is making a 'Player Form' system. How it'd work? As follows: AFTER a player has played atleast 3 games, the game would calculate his avarage rating of his last 3 games. So, let's say player A is level 61, for example, but also an average (last 3 game) rating of 7.8. That'd mean he's in "Good" form. What next? Next he'd get a 'FIFA carreer mode type' arrow next to him pointing diagonally upwards, symbolising his "Good" form AND all of his stats would get boosted by 1-2 levels. Adding on, should player A's avg rating fall down to like 4.5, his form would be "Bad". He'd get a diagonally downwards pointing arrow, he'd lose his "Good" form boost AND he'd lose 1-2 levels for each stat for being in "Bad" form.

TL;DR- If a players' last 3 game average rating is: 1-3.9 (Horrible Form), -3 to -5 levels temporarily to all his stats; 4-5.9 (Bad Form), -1 to -2 levels temporarily to all his stats; 6-6.9 (Okay Form), no changes; 7-7.9 (Good Form), +1 to +2 levels temporarily to all his stats; 8-10 (Excellent Form), +3 to +5 levels temporarily to all his stats.

Aldo, the average for players would get re-calculated AFTER every game to be 'up to date'.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    well, that's against nordeus business lol
    if it was that way, everyone would keep his top players without worry to replace them every season.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html