Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Jeeves
  • 1 Post By Jeeves

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Club Hall of Fame

Club Hall of Fame

I'd like to suggest a Hall of Fame for every club to remember their best players.
    Maybe like this:
    - All time top scorer
    - All time appearances
    - All time most assists
    - All time highest rated players
    Those could be club legends or maybe only players trained by the manager (if the former represents a technical issue)
    I love to keep certain key players until they retire... and I would like to remember them from time to time when they're gone. So, I believe a Hall of Fame for the club would be great. I know I'm not the only one who wants this... I'm not even the first one to suggest it. But, I'd like to see it added as a feature, as a record for those legendary players we've all had and that we can only vaguely remember later as "that player that helped the club win the treble".

RageRocker
    Quote Originally Posted by danielocc View Post
    I'd like to suggest a Hall of Fame for every club to remember their best players.
    Maybe like this:
    - All time top scorer
    - All time appearances
    - All time most assists
    - All time highest rated players
    Those could be club legends or maybe only players trained by the manager (if the former represents a technical issue)
    I love to keep certain key players until they retire... and I would like to remember them from time to time when they're gone. So, I believe a Hall of Fame for the club would be great. I know I'm not the only one who wants this... I'm not even the first one to suggest it. But, I'd like to see it added as a feature, as a record for those legendary players we've all had and that we can only vaguely remember later as "that player that helped the club win the treble".
    Great idea I would love to see it happen

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Thanks for the suggestion Danielocc.

I my self have some players in my club that I can easily consider like "The best of their generation" if you know what I mean. Would be cool to have some memento of such players!

If anyone else has some thoughts on a feature like this, do share!
    LeManiaque likes this.

Thanks Jeeves I really hope to see this feature added. I'll keep some players as long as I can until I see this implemented to the game.

Hope this can be added to the game. I made a similar suggestion without realising this had already been put forward, my bad.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Stuff like this have been suggested on the support channel as well actually. It's good when players express their desire to see certain things added to the game, because as I have mentioned this here and there - the more backing a feature gets the higher it goes on the priority list, so to speak.
    LeManiaque likes this.