Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Loan.

RageRocker

Loan.

We should be able to loan players outside associations like an extra tab on the transfer just for loans we should be able to place a player here or an other team could request it just like you can in negotiation you pay tokens or money to sign them for a season after that you can either request another season or just do nothing and the player will return to its original team

Really…?
    It´s hard enough for someone to offer tokens in negotiations

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Loan is an old subject of the forum but never saw so far a complete proposal about it.
    That means the three parts (the two teams and nordeus) have some benefit from that,
    I don't reject this but I don't know if it can works.
    Here, negotiations which is more simple, is "broken".
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hm, the Negotiations system does feel clunky every now and then, to me mostly because the offer I send doesn't even get Rejected.... sigh.

The Loaning system is generally really nice and useful. But I've also seen some suggestions on the support channel about it being implemented in to the entirety of the game. Still even there, there isn't a complete suggestion as to HOW it could work (As Nikolgiorgos mentioned in regards to the forum).

One way or another, having the option to Loan players in general, outside of the F.A. would introduce a nice dynamic to the Transfer market for sure.

More options to do more things are always nice! By hey, I'm biased because I really like when a game is very articulate.

Thanks for the suggestion RageRocker!