Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Extra day

RageRocker

Extra day

Im posting this here because no one looks in the suggestion tab anymore

We should have an extra day between the 28th day and the first cup match at day 1 a day without any matches so we can prepare better or play against friends

People do look in the suggestion tab….
    I saw your last silly loan suggestion

Famous
    I like the design that every season starts on Sunday in a 28 day season.

For suggestion on loan, I considered to reply your post, but I have already responded on this for many times in suggestion forum. In brief, I don't like implementing this, but consider this acceptable if all loans are between teams in same level, there is reasonable cost in tokens and cash, and there is limited number of loan in and out per team, etc. Probably I prefer even more restrictions but I am lazy to check my old posts again.

Day 1 - free day

Day 2 - 1st Round of Cup that should have 1 match only in the field of the team with lower Av. Q. with draws made when day 1 finishes.
    More or less I would like something like this, Cup needs a round with 1 match only to have variety.

lol

RageRocker
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I like the design that every season starts on Sunday in a 28 day season.

For suggestion on loan, I considered to reply your post, but I have already responded on this for many times in suggestion forum. In brief, I don't like implementing this, but consider this acceptable if all loans are between teams in same level, there is reasonable cost in tokens and cash, and there is limited number of loan in and out per team, etc. Probably I prefer even more restrictions but I am lazy to check my old posts again.

1. Lones between teams that are 3 levels away from you for example: youre level 12 so you can loan from level 9-10-11-12-13-14-15.

2. Max. 3 tokens supplier decides the cash price from free to any number.

3. Max. 3 loans in and 3 loans out per team.

This looks Reasonable enough to me.

Famous
    I don't discuss this in detail again. I just think it is important to ensure any loan system should avoid one owner use his/her high level team to excessively help his/her low level team, and should avoid any team using loan system to temporarily boost quality of its team (I don't prefer allowing short term loans).

In fact, managers ought not want to loan young players to lower level teams because training progresses of young players will be slowed down. Probably some managers will want to loan players to higher level team so that their players will train faster.

Famous
    Duplicate post again. Deleted. Sorry for my slow connection problem.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 08-21-2016 at 03:57 AM.

1 extra day or make every player go at 75-80% condition when season starts. It makes not sense to see them starting the season already exhausted from the previous game from the past season.
    Make it look like 2-3 months of summer have passed and every player is on the way to find the best condition again. Then on the extra day you decide to train them or let them rest.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyltyl View Post
    1 extra day or make every player go at 75-80% condition when season starts. It makes not sense to see them starting the season already exhausted from the previous game from the past season.
    Make it look like 2-3 months of summer have passed and every player is on the way to find the best condition again. Then on the extra day you decide to train them or let them rest.
    Do your players usually play matches with conditions 75-80%? Is this sufficient to compete according to your experience? My starting players usually play with conditions 97-99%.

Even if my last league match is extremely close to the end of season and then the 1st cup match is scheduled right after season start maintenance, I believe I can arrange all starting and backup players with 80% or more condition. So I will not request program developers to set player condition to 75%-80% when season starts, or add an extra day for condition recovery.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 08-22-2016 at 11:11 AM.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Gonna show the way for this lost thread out of the General forum and in to the Suggestions forum.

Lots of people read and converse in the Suggestions forum RageRocker. Have no doubts about that!

It's my personal-favorite section of the Forums really.

Jeeves out.
    cookizzz likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast