Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Token balance suggestion

Lightbulb Token balance suggestion

Greetings guys , my suggestion is about the tokens of the game. I love this game ,but i believe the tokens and the way you get them are unbalanced. What i mean. In order to take a 5 star player you might need 5-6 or even more tokens to get just one player ,while when you sell a player you just get money and not a single token as a pay back. My suggestion is : Give 1 token back to the guy that sells the player . Not 2 , not 3 just 1.Its not much and i believe it will give balance to the lower leagues and make it easier for you to look for players.
    Thanks for your time guys <3

RageRocker
    Nordeus wont do that cause the want to make money
    And they make a good profit of those token deals

love your idea bt i dnt think it will happen. the only way you earn token is in nego.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Cool suggestion I'd say.

Sure it does add another venue from which one can earn a Token but given that a usual reason for auctioning off players is that you can't get anything more out of them and you might as well get some better cash than the "Release" function offers, getting a single token out of an auction doesn't sound bad.

Even if a Manager sells off like 10 players from his squad in preparation to get some new talent, it MAY still take 5 or even more Tokens to get one player (As Tasoulicc suggested), so in the end, there won't be a huge influx of free Tokens.

But at least this way, the return from auctioning will be slightly greater.

Of course as with all other suggestions, I will be bringing this up to the devs!