Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Cup Drawing

Cup Drawing

I know that there are too many people here (me included) that are feeling helpless and tired of those sick cup drawings. We are being drafted with players 2~3 levels higher than us and if they are active players, they can simply buy one or two 5 star players from their level and their team gets miles ahead from ours. My suggestion is that the cup drawing system changes:

1) No more sorting teams with similar quality based on their 14 best players from the END of the season.

2) Start sorting teams with similar quality based on either one of those two criteria
    a) Average quality from the teams throughout all the season
    b) Quality from the teams at the middle of the season (maybe 13th ou 14th day of the season - maybe even another day - and not telling us which day is the chosen would be an even better choice, because no one would do the tricks they are doing right now)

3) Limit the cup to just one level difference. Playing with teams 2~3 levels higher is absurd.

It's really annoying but look on the bright side where you have association. Since they created, I honestly don't care less about cup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Famous
    I think suggestion (1) & (2) are reasonable. There were several similar plans suggested in this forum in the past.

For suggestion (3), provided that similar quality teams are still grouped together, I think limiting levels of teams in same Cup can only be implemented by grouping fixed levels to same cup. For example, level 1 & 2 teams, level 3 & 4 teams, etc. are grouped together. This has also been suggested before. In this case, level 2 and level 4 teams are higher level teams and have competitive advantages. To be completely fair, Cup must consist of same level teams only. Without noticing even better plan, I prefer keeping the current multiple level cup structure, though I could only win Cup for once or twice about 3 years ago.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Good suggestions!

Will forward these to the devs.

@AhmedFC - The F.A. is definitely a nice alternative competition in the game, yes, but there are still Managers who look forward to getting the Cup trophy. All competitions are relevant even though each Managers has his/her own priorities.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts Runberg.