Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By khris

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Nordeus Cup

Nordeus Cup

Well, we know suggestions are often repetitive, but, thats the important, see how some are implemented and then see, how the comunity insists and do old intersting suggestions again to try to make these real.

Nordeus Cup can be the name for a Europa League style competition (yeah I remember a poll that some managers recived asking for a posible name for a future competitionnn like this, and I did not like any suggestion, I prefeer the name of a sponsor or just Nordeus)

So, I personally would like to see a different comptition, in terms of rules-rounds style, so by my viewpoint the first round should be played just facing 7th's vs 6th's in one unique match. 5th should be in 2nd round and should be posible that the 3rd classificated in the CL group stage plays this competition in a round that, should be the adequate to make this competition real.

RageRocker
    Maybe we could call it champions league II like we used to call it in europe (europa league 1 and europa league II) love the idea btw

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Really interesting format for the competition Khris.

And you're right, it's important to talk about suggestions that have already been brought up - This basically shows how much any suggestion is being desired by the playerbase. In certain cases this would even push particular suggestions that have made it to the development cycle up the priority list.

Its a great Idea! I saw some of my top eleven friends are not playing the game because they failed to qualify for Champions League. I think concept of nordeus will make them active As there will be also active Managers/competition. It will also increase competition in the league.

Famous
    I don't like arranging extra competitions for teams ranked 5th to 7th in league. The optional association competition is good and flexible.

But I don't strongly object. Go ahead if many managers love this.