Thread: New Schedules Drawing

New Schedules Drawing

Everybody should have the option to choose when they want to play the league, cup and champions matches. My suggestion for this case is:

a) For the league, everyone would choose their time schedules at the first or second day of the season, before the league starts. For non-active players and active players that don't choose their schedules, it would stay the same as it is now. Every player would choose 3 preferred times to play (in order: first, second and third).

b) For the cup and champions, everybody would also choose their time schedules. But at the last day of the previous season. Non-active players and active players that don't choose wouldn't have a say and it would stay the same as it is now. Every player would also choose 3 preferred times to play (in order: first, second and third).

c) Every league match would be played at odd times and every cup and champions match at even times (or the other way around, doesn't matter).

d) All of those choices are regarding home matches. Nobody would be able to choose their away matches time.

e) If a player wants to play the home matches at 18, 20 or 22 pm, he won't be able to choose for cup and champions between 0 and 1 am and between 15 and 18pm, considering that at least 3 hours are needed in between matches.

Considering the "e" item, maybe everybody could also choose league schedules at the last day of the previous season. Don't know what you guys think. Would like to see your thoughts and ideas to improve, considering this is not a terminated suggestion.

RageRocker
    I dont think thats a good idea everthing has atleast 3 hours inbetween but it think this is just to much I like the idea tho