Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Friendly Match Bonus

Friendly Match Bonus

I don't know where to post this but anyway, if we can get training bonuses from friendly matches, it will be kinda cool, right?

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Definitely sounds useful. This would give a nice benefit for friendly matches given the fact that what you get out of them atm is basically condition loss and some cash. (Well yes there is always the thing with your players gaining some experience from the match buuuut... well, let's be serious. hah)

P.S.
    Gonna walk this little thread to the (EN) Suggestions forum. Please take care of your threads - show them the proper forum section judging by their intended content!

If we were given an incentive, like OP said, other than those already mentioned I would consider to play friendly matches. Nonetheless, I'd personally prefer to train my team alone. It gives me better control on how and how hard the whole team is training.

Yes this needs to be done. Atm friendly matches are a bit useless. Training benefits would be great!