Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: instant messaging section

instant messaging section

Hello, I have a proposition like this.

instant messaging section

the same season in the League, for those who would be better able to speak with each other in chat section of the champions league trophy, or at any time within the current message will be permanently dropped and the other players can see them.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    They will start to insult each other on chat 80% so no reason to be insulted, if you really want you can find he's facebook name and add him to friends and remove him after that.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

censorship system will then show not write bad words

@Semih, you can't do something like that you can easy change a bit word also you can be insulted in 100+ languages who will stay to find them all
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

That should be introduced messages or chat. And if someone swore, I think it is quite small, it is this civilized world. It does not have to reply to these messages, simply be an option to block or to write admin.

@Ded@, yes I would do like you said but other will start to write mesages and to spam admins and they won't like it :P

I'm IN for chat but I know how it is...

well honestly i dont agree with this

No

Nordeus can easily build a system that if you want..you can talk in a chat box when you have a game...bad words and insults are blocked but u can do like m0ther ****3r right? so if someone says something that you dont like..

there can be a option in the chat box that you can tick like "ignore" so it just shuts down the chat between them if someone doesnt want to chat... thats the best way, but at least have a option to chat because it would be nice to chat vs another player...because people can get boared of the game..and they are just waiting for the match to begin, so at least have something more exiting also the chat box..would get more people to join their games and feel nice..

Quote Originally Posted by ג'קי כבביה View Post
    No

Nordeus can easily build a system that if you want..you can talk in a chat box when you have a game...bad words and insults are blocked but u can do like m0ther ****3r right? so if someone says something that you dont like..

there can be a option in the chat box that you can tick like "ignore" so it just shuts down the chat between them if someone doesnt want to chat... thats the best way, but at least have a option to chat because it would be nice to chat vs another player...because people can get boared of the game..and they are just waiting for the match to begin, so at least have something more exiting also the chat box..would get more people to join their games and feel nice..
    well if u say like that, that we will have an option to "shuts down the chat", i will support this idea

yeah sometime chatting isnt bad, but when it comes insulting each other, i better avoiding it
    well wait the nordeus reaction about this idea..

listen

there are 40 langueges palying this game..
    so lets say nordeus can even just not block bad words(or maybe just in english)..because anyway i can write lets say hebrew...and no one will understand
    שלום...

so if anyone wont want to chat just close it...and it can be normal, but i think that it attracks more people to play and it's fun, i personally would like to chat vs another player whos playing against me from another country to get friendly...nothing bad about it [=

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast