Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: instant messaging section

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ג'קי כבביה View Post
    listen

there are 40 langueges palying this game..
    so lets say nordeus can even just not block bad words(or maybe just in english)..because anyway i can write lets say hebrew...and no one will understand
    שלום...

so if anyone wont want to chat just close it...and it can be normal, but i think that it attracks more people to play and it's fun, i personally would like to chat vs another player whos playing against me from another country to get friendly...nothing bad about it [=
    But the point is there are kids who are 8-12 years old and I don't think their parents will like too see on chat: F** your mom and things like this, ofcourse maybe you can block him or close chat after that but still is to late.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

and some swearing, chat or dismiss the block and done deal. I would love to have a chat and the option to send a message. How many times have I wanted someone to say something but I can not.

I'm not totally against the idea, but personally, I would ignore it. When I'm in a game, I am concentrating on what's happening and making changes. Chatting would be an uneccessary distraction.

Selam Beyler
    1 Lig 1. 2 Lig 1. 3 Lig 1. 4 Lig 1. 5 Lig 1. 6 Lig 1. 7 Lig 1. Champions League 1. 2. 3.

They can then make also a block system with english words and a posibility to shut down the chat..

what about also a chatroom with all the league? have another box thats called lets say: "Chat" and when you enter it connects to a chatroom where only your legue players can join?

I mean a box where u login...

like: Play...Statium...Transfers....CASH....Club...Chat. .. where those are all at the bottom with a nice chat logo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12