Thread: Negotiations in the forum

Negotiations in the forum

Ok agreed, if in-game negotiations do not change, this feature is a big failure.

Could we start a negotiations-transfer thread in the forum?
    Would be this acceptable from Nordeus side? (I cannot find out why not)

I have some tokens in my pocket for 2 seasons now waiting to overspend them for a true diamond.
    2 seasons now I get ****.
    From scout list, from negotiations list, from SA proposals. Nothing close to my needs

What if there was a thread where I could set an advertisement.
    For example:
    "Seeking for AMC+AMR player, 20-22 age, quality 99, willing to spend x ammount of tokens "

If the right proposal comes in, I am willing to give the 30 tokens fee + 20 tokens for seller + a great amount of money. (this is the max I can see as an offer I am putting here for an example)
    No one loses.

Negotiations of price can come via PM, FB friendship for the transfer, delete FB friendship. End of story.

-How do you find it as an idea?
    -Do you think there are "security" flaws that we should not do it? Maybe some people get advantage of it somehow?
    Last edited by Cloverfield; 09-24-2016 at 09:38 AM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    well, that was already happened but I can't find it now.
    A sticky thread about transfers but it was a fail as there are some hundred servers and many levels, so it's almost impossible to find a manager with the same server and level, who wants to buy/sell a player.
    If negotiations will be free of servers some day, then yes it can be good to start it over again.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I was pretty sure that I could not be the first one thinking about it

Too bad it failed, it would be a workaround to in game negotiations that are weak.

Thanks for info