Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By LeManiaque

Thread: Friends private league

Friends private league

There should be a friend's private league which can be joined by a private code without any lose in condition during matches.. I think it will be very much interesting for friends to be in one league n compete each other. Friendlies... That will be awesome.. Waiting for such a private code league update.. Please

That´s not very good for teams with only three friends

Totally agree with your idea. Also would like that we could choose if we want this private league to be like associations (only stars matter) or if it will be played with the real stats from each player.

Famous
    This suggestion is interesting. I like having this feature. I just wonder if there will be teams which fully concentrate on private league and ignore all official matches.

Some teams may use their 11 better players to play private league. Conditions of these players will not decrease. So they may even play many matches on same day.

For official matches, they will use their 11 worse players. If they do not concern official competitions, they may not care the results and condition/morale loss of those 11 worse players. Low legue ranking may even help them keeping the star of the players for association matches. The only problem is injuries. They may still need to use red packs to heal injured 'worse' players so that they need not to use 'best' players in official matches.

Famous
    An option to play unlimited games without condition change really sound like a bad deal for Nordeus. I'm assuming we'd win many packs and tokens in code league, of course.

I think friendly matches and associations are what you'll get.
    Last edited by LeManiaque; 09-18-2016 at 01:48 PM.
    cookizzz and Bunzo like this.

Yes & just think of all the "connection lost" problems as well