Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Aayush

Thread: Let the younger players not lose thier stars at the beginning of every season

Let the younger players not lose thier stars at the beginning of every season

I started to enjoy top eleven especially when I won the league . But at the beginning I was shocked to see all my players lost one star. I was angry on this and I am sure many people new managers like me also would have been angry. I understand as players grow old they do not play that well. I suggest you that let only players above age 26 lose one star and leave the younger players with same ratings or stars. This would be indeed much better

Famous
    I don't like differentiating players to under and over 26. I prefer all players develop in the same way.

Players who lose star because their team promotes and can buy higher quality players. To avoid losing a star as usual, the range of 5 star can be fixed to 20-25 for 3 seasons, and then from level 4, the range of 5 star can begin to increase as usual for 5 quality points per level. But I think many managers do not like this.