Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cookizzz

Thread: suggestions

suggestions

1- champions league 3rd placed teams of group table should also be included in super league
    2- Super cup matches between Champions league nd super league winners; and also between league and cup winners
    3-a separate U21 team fr our club
    4- loan system in transfers
    5-relegation fr d bottom 1 or 2 teams in d league
    6-Fan reports of d match

Famous
    1. It is possible. I proposed a rough design of this (based on 7 teams participating CL or SL) to fit the current match schedule in an old post. But T11 administrators will have a lot more works to prepare fixture schedule in mid-season. SL has already designed. Let's see what will happen first
    2. I personally think these competitions are meaningless. Moreover, it is not feasible because no. of winners of different competitions are different.
    3. This is fine. Do you propose any activity for U21 team? Are they just a pool of extra players?
    4. I discussed a lot in the past. I don't support multiple league level loan. This is not easy to be fair.
    5. I object. It is too difficult to be fair. Relegated teams may bring 6 star players down 1 level. It is too troublesome to handle it.
    6. No opinion.

The U21 plyrs will play friendlies with the main squad nd thus gain experience and stars to be included in d main team

Quote Originally Posted by Sujoy Mondal View Post
    The U21 plyrs will play friendlies with the main squad nd thus gain experience and stars to be included in d main team
    Could you please expand on this as I have no idea what you mean.
    As for your suggestion No 2…It would be pointless for The winner of the champions League to play the "Super League" winner to be honest the "super league "is not super it is for teams that are of poor quality & do not make the Champions League.

Like uefa super cup

Famous
    Further to point 2, number. of CL and SL winners are likely equal. But CL or SL winners can promote or not. Do you want the new competitions are between teams in same level in previous season? If yes, T11 team database may need to remember previous season level, or whether a team just promote or not.
    Bunzo likes this.

Top eleven declared dat 3rd placed team in champions league group will be dropped to super league