Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By fmejuunin

Thread: Friendly Match Feature

Unhappy Friendly Match Feature

whether is there could be a feature to disable friendly match in the future? hopefully it can be.
    It's very annoying when some friends took friendly match with my team when I was'nt online.
    (I'm Sorry for my bad english)
    Loserpool likes this.

Hi Fmejuunin, this is not the first sugestion like this and the developers said this:

@peteryeungwt Will there a option for user to stop receiving friendly invite?

We’re working on improving friendly invites

here Ask the Devs LIVE - Answers! - Top Eleven be a Football Manager you can find more.

And please next time you create another thread use the search button to see if the subject was already discussed.
    My team MIDV !

Csaszar Alexandru aka păsăroi aka birdi

"Fall down seven times, stand up eight."

agree, or disable injuries and losing stamina and training....

I want to add my vote to this. Surely it cant be that hard to have an option to turn off friendly invites. A simple switch would take all of 5mins to program in to the game. Im in my first season and this is by far the most annoying thing ive noticed so far. I have removed all my friends as a result of this issue as I have lost important matches after my players are left in poor condition after an unscheduled friendly from some idiot who doesnt check your pending matches. This surely cant be that hard a fix??