Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By LeManiaque

Thread: Sponsored matches for fan support

Famous

Sponsored matches for fan support

I've had the idea before- a feature that lets a manager "sponsor" a match to encourage more fan support. There's the Send Thanks feature after the match; my idea would be manager can pay a token fee before a match, and other managers who come to support have a chance to win some prize, like an extra green pack or pack trio, or different options at 1,3,5 sponsor tokens for example. 5 fans support your team, each have a 1/5 chance to win. Sponsored matches would advertise ahead of match time and have an icon to signify the special prize.

Pretty simple idea, but easy to implement, another token source for Nordeus.
    nikolgiorgos and pcmacdaniel like this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

No… this does not benefit the home team in any way…. most have enough supporters & one extra green pack …get real pal

btw … most punters will not spend 1 token to change the players number never mind anything else
    (before the option was made free)

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I rather agree with Bunzo that most of the active managers already have at least 5 supporters and won't use it
    * but I believe that in some way, supporters must be more motivated (specially if playing with the new version and with this frustrated support system).
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Most punters will not spend 1 token to change the players number never mind anything else
    You'd also think nobody buys $99 in tokens at a go either, but it must be a profitable option for Nordeus.
    I wonder what proportion of Nordeus income comes from players in, say, their first 3 seasons (vs any other time in career). At level 4 with max T11 game friends, I rarely have full support. Managers with far fewer friends could bite.

Every day you have folk on here complaining & crying about not getting their "free" stuff so I really do doubt anyone would pay to support