Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Cloverfield
  • 1 Post By Jeeves

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Sync match time with Google calendar

Sync match time with Google calendar

Can we have options to sync match time and date with Google calendar or mobile calendar.
    I most times don't get match notifications 15 minutes before match
    I suffered my first defeat because I wasn't present and I didn't get notification for the match.
    With this, alarm can be set regardless of the in-app notification

Sent from my Infinix X509 using Tapatalk

Famous
    I don't use G calendar, don't know how common it is (especially with typically young gaming crowd).

I do wish notifications were more flexible and customizable.

Worst for me is the "auction ending" notification with only 90 seconds left, almost never enough time, especially if you have to launch the app!

Edit: I think I always get the 15 minute to match notice if I'm not on T11 already. If you don't, there may be an issue with notification settings. Are you sure they are allowed - in Android, Settings> Apps > Top Eleven > Show Notifications checked. You might also have a setting to pause notifications between certain hours, (can check settings> active display in Android).
    Last edited by LeManiaque; 10-24-2016 at 05:42 PM.

If a feature came on that part I would prefer a bookmark for friends or oppo matches I wanted to watch, and get notifications for them the same way as for my games.

In this way I would never miss supporting a friend if I want to
    LeManiaque likes this.

Famous
    ^^^
    That's a great step for notifications, just a simple star to bookmark whatever you want to be notified of, friend's match, your match, auction favorite, new day rollover, new recommended players. Couple that with a setting to adjust how much lead time you want, maybe separate for match and player notices.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Thank you for the great ideas guys! You suggested some really interesting improvements to the notifications. Making notifications customizable or adding the possibility to link them to commonly used calendars and organizers will be really convenient.

As managers, we're always looking for ways we can save time and relegate tasks, so we can focus on the important ones. That's what notifications do for us, so they are like a useful assistant Manager!

I'll make sure to notify the appropriate teams of this thread.
    chrysalis likes this.