Like Tree8Likes
  • 4 Post By Duncton
  • 2 Post By Duncton
  • 2 Post By Gert Funck

Thread: Recommended players - notification: do not show again

Dreamer

Recommended players - notification: do not show again

Most of my recommended players are strikers. Most of the times I know at first glance I don't need another one. It's getting pretty annoying to get the recommended players notification on every log-in for 24 hours after that.

I'd like to be able to tick a box telling the game I don't want to see the notification for this batch of recommended players again.

I had the same thought today. Too annoying.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncton View Post
    Most of my recommended players are strikers. Most of the times I know at first glance I don't need another one. It's getting pretty annoying to get the recommended players notification on every log-in for 24 hours after that.

I'd like to be able to tick a box telling the game I don't want to see the notification for this batch of recommended players again.
    Yeah this come every weekend .

Assistant is always recommending MCs with huge tokens . I can even use these tokens to bid for players and train them to reach such level . Annoying though .

Sent from my SM-J110H using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by REDEEMER130 View Post
    Yeah this come every weekend .

Assistant is always recommending MCs with huge tokens . I can even use these tokens to bid for players and train them to reach such level . Annoying though .

Sent from my SM-J110H using Tapatalk
    I'm getting the GK suggestion for the last 3 continuous season while i have 2 best keepers who are already better than those suggested...they are suggesting players where we need the least....so i too agree with it unless it changes the suggestions pattern....

hrid (football wizards)

Dreamer
    Even if recommendations were more random, there would still be the ones you would want to reject immediately (if you could).

So maybe that's an even better idea. Make it possible to reject recommendations before the 24 hours run out. No need to hide notifications.

(for the ones you want to think about: you'll have 24 hours to do so and you will get a notification as a reminder on log-in - as long as you don't reject the offer)

a box .. no more strikers or keepers please

Recommended players - notification: do not show again-download-1-.jpg
    No more ST or GK please!

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -