Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By svens0n
  • 1 Post By Jeeves

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Fan base

Fan base

Hi, I have noticed that you are able to see how big your fan base is on the PC version. However in the app I can't seem to find this. Can somebody tell me where to find it or isnt it used in the app?

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    The feature is not available on the new version of Top Eleven Svens0n.

If you are seeing it on the PC then your browser is loading the old version of Top Eleven. If it does this automatically (not by you entering the URL for the old version), then this means that your PC may not be able to load up the new version due to a lack of system resource.

Thanks for your reply Jeeves. Will the feature become available again in the future? It gives an extra dimension to the game in one way or another :-)
    Jeeves likes this.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    I hope so! I liked it my self and I agree with you. It does add flavor!

This has been suggested before and I'll be forwarding your suggestion as well with all the feedback I gather from the forum. I hope the devs will be implementing the feature again in the future.
    svens0n likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    I hope so! I liked it my self and I agree with you. It does add flavor!

This has been suggested before and I'll be forwarding your suggestion as well with all the feedback I gather from the forum. I hope the devs will be implementing the feature again in the future.
    Likewise adding the Club History tab just like it was on the old PC game where I can view my overall highest goal scorer, assist provided, highest number of caps, season and trophy history, biggest scoreline, unbeaten run, winning run, matches data, match lost, match won, match drawn and average attendance

Sent from my Infinix X509 using Tapatalk