Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Loserpool
  • 1 Post By fmldotcom

Thread: Player record in previous seasons should be available

Player record in previous seasons should be available

I would like to request Nordeus to make available, the records of all the players in the previous seasons, to the managers. This would help a lot in deciding whom to sack and whom to retain in the squad. This would also help in buying good players from other managers. Presently, managers only look at the quality of any player before buying him (especially at the beginning of any season). But. the performance of all players doesn't justify their quality.

Thanks
    Chris Rath likes this.

This is a very good idea but they really need to invest to have this options.
    My team MIDV !

Csaszar Alexandru aka păsăroi aka birdi

"Fall down seven times, stand up eight."

Rookie
    Count me in for this suggestion

i don`t really need the record of last season .... and if any of you needs it you can save a note about statistics of every player apart like most do !

This means a lot of data to save on servers for nothing !

Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    i don`t really need the record of last season .... and if any of you needs it you can save a note about statistics of every player apart like most do !

But when we are buying a new player, from were will we get the statistics of the player?? And this has happened many times that a lesser quality player does better than higher quality player. The player's performance in the previous session can be an indicator to how well or how bad he is going to perform.
    This definitely means a lot of data to save on servers but definitely 'not' for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post

You kidding me? It's a few kb for a player....
    Loserpool likes this.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis