Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DonMakevelli

Thread: Issue of token on youth players from training

Issue of token on youth players from training

I find it highly illogical to place huge amounts of token on youth players developed by your own Academy. The concept of using tokens on developed Academy players is completely misplaced, exploitative and way too unrealistic. For what it's worth, you have already invested time and money in building your training facility and waiting for players, instead why not sign the players with game money as benefit, or better still sell off the players if you can't afford the token instead of seizing the player completely. In this regard Top Eleven has failed indeed.
    amorist hrid likes this.

I posted this in a different thread. I agree with you, this is a good suggestion as the youth system is broken at the moment. It's not a good system for paying players OR free players.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcohen42
    Exactly, they're pointless. I don't know of anyone who pays for them. People who are smart with their tokens know they can get auction players for less tokens. Token buyers know they can get better players for the same amount of tokens as they'd need to pay for the youth player. It's a broken system Nordeus needs to fix, because I don't think it even benefits them.
    Link to the thread
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END