Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By FRANKLIN AKYEMFORI

Thread: Suggestion

Suggestion

Please good morning! First of all I want to thank you all for the opportunity given me as a football fun to express my coaching skills, tactics and also given me an ear to my complains. I humbly want to make a few suggestions about the cash involved in the game. Although great changes have been made ever since I joined top eleven football manager. But I think, as a manager who do not have the means to buy tokens, in order to acquire more cash, that our finances such as TV rights, which give us tokens and our sponsors, which give cash, should be adjusted because, the higher you go, the more expenses you incur (players' wages, building of new facilities, as well as the price of players). Also the league's prize per match and the resting players time should also be adjusted. Is either the 3 hours time is maintained and there should be an increment in the +6% condition or the time is reduced, to maintain the +6% condition. please sometimes the sever arranges our matches in such a way that I and other managers I supposed, find it difficult to train our players because of the time difference, if we were to play two matches in a day. Example is my matches on Tuesday. 1st match is at 18:25 GMT and 2nd match is at 21:53 GMT. Please these changes should be be considered. Thank You and enjoin your day.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Please try to make some lines seperation and sections, it makes it much easyer to read

that been said.
    I find the cashflow most problematic in the midrange levels 14-25' ish. Here you struggle to get the finances to reach.

I like your suggestion about building more in the stadium, as it is quickly maxed out and then there is only adjusting the prices to influence that income.

At higher levels it becomes rapidly more and more difficult to sell the obsolete players, that just don't fit in anymore.

The sell now is a great contribution to the system, but when struggling with finance that can kill you economy.

I find the bonus only earned after maintenance a bit tricky /annoying as well. for example with early matches
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 11-09-2016 at 02:28 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Italian Forum Moderator Pavel Zelene's Avatar
    The thread will be moved to Suggestions Forum.

Edit:
    P.S for all managers: Please next time check better where to post the suggestions It's not the first time I move a thread to another section.
    Link of Top Eleven moderators page on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Top-Eleven-...26569864071700

Quote Originally Posted by Pavel Zelene View Post
    The thread will be moved to Suggestions Forum.

Edit:
    P.S for all managers: Please next time check better where to post the suggestions It's not the first time I move a thread to another section.
    Thanks Pavel

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Italian Forum Moderator Pavel Zelene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Thanks Pavel
    Anytime
    Link of Top Eleven moderators page on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Top-Eleven-...26569864071700