Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By eduardo123
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By cookizzz

Thread: Club downgrade

Lightbulb Club downgrade

I have a suggestion of demotion of the last 4 or 2 teams, because it would have more competitiveness for the relegation fight and level up and would take some inactive users a bit

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo123 View Post
    I have a suggestion of demotion of the last 4 or 2 teams, because it would have more competitiveness for the relegation fight and level up and would take some inactive users a bit
    Yep, i completely agree witb it, it would be better to demote the last 2 teams from each level. So the ciunt breakdown will be 4 for champs league, 4 for super league, 4 same level, 2 demoted....

hrid (football wizards)

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    great idea
    With that way, I could level down my team, and my 5-6* players would become 6-7* , and my money would have better value as I 'm getting to lower levels and some other good stuff I can't think now
    cookizzz likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    Maybe demoted teams should also lose 10-15% quality.

Quote Originally Posted by woopypooky View Post
    Maybe demoted teams should also lose 10-15% quality.
    They already would lose value and age by the end of the season. So not exactly winning situation for a team getting demoted.

hrid (football wizards)

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    great idea
    With that way, I could level down my team, and my 5-6* players would become 6-7* , and my money would have better value as I 'm getting to lower levels and some other good stuff I can't think now
    I will buy 5 star young fast trainers near the end of the season when there is less competition in transfer market. In new season day, these players will suddenly become scout level players which cost up to 60+ tokens to buy by other teams in same level in new season.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Famous
    MEGALIKE!

DEMOTE teams with Q loss either!

Famous
    Qualities of the players of promoting teams are not increased in new season. I don't think it is adequate to decrease qualities of players of relegated teams.

Team relegation have been proposed and discussed in a lot of old threads in this suggestion sub-forum. There should be some good proposals. It will be good if someone who support team relegation read old threads and consolidate old or new good ideas.