Thread: Star Reduction after every season/ Higher experience for players

Star Reduction after every season/ Higher experience for players

I feel like the stars gained should be equal to the star reduction.
    In a season you'll usualy earn around 10 stars points for a average player. Meanwhile the star reduction is 20. I just hope that the star reduction is reduced to 10 Or just make the training more rewarding for active players .
    It just would be awesome to gain 20 star points by training/playing matches in a season so it just doesn't feel dissapointing when your players just lose all their value.

Apprentice
    You can gain more than 20% a season . For me what they doing is great. This will help prove your managerial skill .

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by FervorB View Post
    In a season you'll usualy earn around 10 stars points for a average player.
    Maybe for you this is average, but you're making wild assumptions for other managers.

Do you
    -watch ads or earn/buy tokens
    -know how to identify fast training players
    -manage resources by applying them to maximal effect

Everyone has the same constraints, reducing the seasonal skill loss " raises all ships" and we're left with the same truth of resource games: who manages best, wins most.

Look beyond value or % when evaluating your effort as a manager. Did you win, did you hold tougher opponents to draws, did you get father in cup than last month....
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Famous
    Some managers may be confused as players' qualities are usually represented as percentages or stars in the game. In my point of view, players' qualities are not manipulated. These do not reduce in new season. I support minimal manipulation.