Like Tree8Likes
  • 5 Post By Alexinho
  • 1 Post By Alexinho
  • 2 Post By nikolgiorgos

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: More options in tactics.

More options in tactics.

This game has changed in all categories since the very start, but not the tactics... why??
    We need better game algorithms and more tactics, like for example, shooting more from distance or passing the ball more and getting in the area. We would like to be us who decide this.
    I have so many midfielders with excellent shooting and I want them to shoot more, instead of doing useless passes.
    The same goes for the strikers when they're 1vs1 (as mentioned from other managers in the forum).

Please, stop putting new things, like associations and super league, and try to focus on game algorithms.
    I mean... we're good with the number of competitions or other features... we need more realistic football.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    So basically, expansion on the base game it self.

I've seen quite a few such suggestions on Twitter specifically. Added to my notes!

So, other than the way the engine does it's calculations you would like to see some greater variety as to the individual (and whole-team as well I presume), performance of the players. Specific instructions to specific players.

Some more complexity that should provide greater strategic play and execution from the Managers.

Hm, maybe even the addition of more specialized roles for players. Example: A Sweeper role/specialization for Defenders.

Famous
    Managers already question whether Special abilities matter, or even if a manager can do -anything- to influence the course of the match or season.

Personally I appreciate the game as is. Comments like these make me wish everyone saw the game as so full of unknowns and strategic manager possibilities as I do. I don't think I've mastered the game; my skill and understanding is still the limiting factor. If you don't know what real impact attacking+short+through the middle has compared to normal+ mixed+ through the middle, then there is still much to be learned...

It doesn't seem like a game with much flexibility before it is a different game, a watered down version of a more complex game, whether a manager game or a PES clone. Who looks at chess or Go and needs more rules to discover a novel strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    So basically, expansion on the base game it self.

I've seen quite a few such suggestions on Twitter specifically. Added to my notes!

So, other than the way the engine does it's calculations you would like to see some greater variety as to the individual (and whole-team as well I presume), performance of the players. Specific instructions to specific players.

Some more complexity that should provide greater strategic play and execution from the Managers.

Hm, maybe even the addition of more specialized roles for players. Example: A Sweeper role/specialization for Defenders.
    Yeah Jeeves... you got the idea.
    More instructions, either as whole-team or to players individually.
    Let's start as whole team and then you can add some individually.
    Whatever is easier and more realistic.
    (For example, maybe putting "shooting more often" could be more easy and right as an individual instruction.)
    Last edited by Alexinho; 12-13-2016 at 08:05 PM.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexinho View Post
    Yeah Jeeves... you got the idea.
    More instructions, either as whole-team or to players individually.
    Let's start as whole team and then you can add some individually.
    Whatever is easier and more realistic.
    (For example, maybe putting "shooting more often" could be more easy and right as an individual instruction.)
    I would like that to be an actual possibility for the ST role

Very much!

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @ LeManiaque
    I don't think I've mastered the game; my skill and understanding is still the limiting factor. If you don't know what real impact attacking+short+through the middle has compared to normal+ mixed+ through the middle, then there is still much to be learned...
    words of wisdom my friend.
    I 'm playing 30 seasons with my main team, NIK and I have also 40-50 seasons with my other teams.
    I still don't know/understand/recognize the effect of easy/normal/hard tackling in a game and we 're talking about a Sweeper role ?
    If those "simple" 6-7 (orders) choices have much less impact than RNG or "mysterious" other factors, why should we talking about more tactics options
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 12-14-2016 at 08:03 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html