Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Didier_Drogba
  • 1 Post By Temidayo_

Thread: Loan deal about youngsters

Rookie

Lightbulb Loan deal about youngsters

I know many guys, who sell a young players to a soccer agents. Why be so if you enable these players to remittance rent for half or a whole season, all bonuses and salaries be made to the team that played the player. So over time, if the player shows potential / Yet, as he plays develop / its owner may decide to keep him in the first team. Also, it is very foolish to pay a token for players who come from our own academy. Academy for which we paid and waited a long time for it to be built. Academy of waiting talents with which to cover part of the cost of investment in this academy and one day player from the academy to be in the alley of glory and our pride. You want everything profits.Does not become so, believe me.
    Loan deal about youngsters-new.jpg
    amorist hrid and Temidayo_ like this.
    League Champ: 10 times
    Vice: 5

Champions L: 3 times
    Vice: 1

Cup Winner: 13 times
    Vice: 7

League winner seasons: 2,16,26,28,35,38,44,45,56,57
    Champ. league winner: 8,17,48
    Cup winner: 5,6,11,12,15,16,19,20,22,23,24,25

Quote Originally Posted by Didier_Drogba View Post
    I know many guys, who sell a young players to a soccer agents. Why be so if you enable these players to remittance rent for half or a whole season, all bonuses and salaries be made to the team that played the player. So over time, if the player shows potential / Yet, as he plays develop / its owner may decide to keep him in the first team. Also, it is very foolish to pay a token for players who come from our own academy. Academy for which we paid and waited a long time for it to be built. Academy of waiting talents with which to cover part of the cost of investment in this academy and one day player from the academy to be in the alley of glory and our pride. You want everything profits.Does not become so, believe me.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	83.6 KB 
ID:	74102
    The Top Eleven story team doesn't put a lot of thought into their decisions, it seems. Completely agree with you.
    Didier_Drogba likes this.

Famous
    It took a bit of effort to read this.

Summary:
    There should vaguely be a loan system. Also, academy players should be free.

Meh.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread