Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By kmlh666

Thread: New idea for arrows........

New idea for arrows........

The 'arrows' are obviously a good idea, they give u a little more control over offensive/defensive play in certain positions. However it is very limited. My idea would add more arrow options. I:e the ability to assign an arrow left or right, influencing the player to move into different positions. Maybe diagonal arrows, which again influencing the players to move more freely rather than being tied to a definitive position. For example, my right midfielder is running up and down the wing, but adding a diagonal arrow up and towards the left would give him the ability to, on occasions, cut inside and fill the area behind the striker. This would be helpful to me as i don't play with an attacking midfielder. Obviously it could be applied in many different situation too.

The simple diagram below should hopefully help understand what i mean.

What do people think?
    Ljepoje, fmldotcom, paul45 and 1 others like this.

I think that's already implanted in the game during matches, and the only thing you have to do is set the player more attaking or more defence strategie.....but I'll guess that all players are running around the whole field all the time......

For example, when an opponent striker fires a shot, they bounced sometimes off of my mid-striker.
    Playing with team: Oranje

Yeah, i suppose that makes sense. But it would be nice to be able to set it to a particular player so u know he would actually concentrate on moving to the area's that u wan't him to.

I like the idea!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Is not a bad idea but I think is better how is now
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Is not a bad idea but I think is better how is now

Just to explain that answer to Newbies and Dreamers:

Learn and stop dreaming!
    Implementing such a feature would mean to rewrite some good parts of the games code.
    This means: spend time. Time - as we all know - is money.
    So it's certainly better how it is now - disregarding how good the idea basically is...