Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Post your Top Eleven 2017 Suggestions here!

Post your Top Eleven 2017 Suggestions here!

If you have any suggestions for improvements in the 2017 game such as better match engine, better features or new ideas, pile 'em up here!
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Famous
    You mean in this ...Suggestions... sub forum? Probably better than in just one thread

Actually I think it's just better to group them all here because seperate threads may lead to some goo suggestions being ignored after all

Hakurei United

No server maintenance.
    Transfer auction always 5* players.
    Am I requesting too much. ^^

I posted this on the other topic already but here's my own Youth Academy Tweaks to improve the team balance :

After certain amount of days, you'll be rewarded with homegrown academy players depending on your Youth Academy level (for example 2 for level one and the numbers increase each time you level up the facility) and they are all ranging from 2 to 5 stars. Then we will choose 1 free player from the 2 star roster and if we decide to add more, we are given opportunity to sign more using tokens and I'd like these prices :

Adding 1 player costs 1 Token
    2* players cost nothing
    3* players cost 1 Token each
    4* players cost 2-3 Tokens each
    5* players cost 3-5 Tokens each

At least I'm saying this because you're only given 2 players with the higher one being priced more than 10Ts and occasionally they are in the position that you don't really need (example you are running 4-5-1 V formation but rewarded with an MR and an AMC or you are using 4-4-2 flat but rewarded with a DMC and an AMR).

Then the players you don't sign will be added to the transfer market as Nordgens (because I don't think Nordeus will like U-30 free agents but if they are that's great!) available for other managers to put their buttloads of tokens on

Hakurei United

We can create our own player.

Position
    Special ability
    Quality
    It just a suggestion. ^^
    Last edited by azwanonly; 01-01-2017 at 12:03 PM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by CM-16 View Post
    Actually I think it's just better to group them all here because seperate threads may lead to some goo suggestions being ignored after all
    This is really clear in the Please Read thread atop this forum.

. If you confine each thread to one detailed suggestion only, with a descriptive title (not just "Suggestion")
    it would be very helpful; then all posts on your thread are about just that, so it is clearer.
    As well, all views of that thread show the interest of people who might not post.
    There's one suggestion in here that I appreciate, but this thread really just can't function long as a "catch all". I'm sorry but it will be an unfollowable mess.
    CM-16 likes this.

I wan a battleship mode converting the field in a swimingpool and switching the players on boats.

LOL

Not amazing?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    As I worked in a couple of big multinational companies, there are usually positions like
    General manager (CEO), Commercial manager, Financial manager, Marketing manager, Project manager
    so, my suggestion is to take the Marketing manager of T11, the Project manager and the Chief developer
    release them from their daily duties and give them T11 teams to play for six months.
    The won't do anything else but playing the game and report the progress of their teams.
    I believe after that, they 'll make the game perfect
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

implementen los descensos, el juego será más divertido. y más estadísticas, al finalizar temprada un balance general. y el juego será perfecto.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast