Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By kLoger
  • 1 Post By motrin

Thread: Associations

Associations

This time I thought to hit on the "Association aspect".

So I'm suggesting that in the last week of the season (the one before the 4th tournament) to become impossible to sack any members of the Association. (if you have any inactive players I doubt you're deciding to sack them just in the last day of the season)
    This is because there are Associations (unfortunately) in which their leaders (captains & v-captains) are "using" day to day "hard working" players to climb high(er) and just before to get promotion in the next season and receive tokens that you deserve for your specific contribution, you see yourself sacked and probably a "smaller" friend of them or even themselves with secondary accounts taking the reward of your work.
    I think it's not only going to help the players who came as victims of this "system" but is also going to give a more realistic and fair style of playing for the TOP 10 in the WORLD RANKINGS as I noticed that strange things are happening every season especially with the WORLD NR. 1 when it comes about "who's taking the reward after the season's last tournament"

Another aspect of the Association might be increasing the number of players to 8 with still maximum 6 to play but the extra 2 to be considered "reserves" and the captain to be supposed to pick "Association's best 6" with I don't know 12-24 hours before that specific tournaments starts...
    LeManiaque and amorist hrid like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kLoger View Post
    Another aspect of the Association might be increasing the number of players to 8 with still maximum 6 to play but the extra 2 to be considered "reserves" and the captain to be supposed to pick "Association's best 6" with I don't know 12-24 hours before that specific tournaments starts...
    When the association thing was just starting, I thought it would be kind of like this. 6 teams with 4 playing. I envisioned the captain of the home leg being able to pick which opponents his/her team faces. And then in the following leg, the captain of the opposition picks the matchups. I liked the idea of reserve teams in case some teams couldn't attend the matches. I also envisioned having a relatively weak association with overpowered reserves who just loaned players out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    amorist hrid likes this.