Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin

Thread: Buy game statistics

Dreamer

Buy game statistics

It would be nice to let users download game statistics (also paying them)

As example, I would like to get:
    - The statistics of my current championship (the ones I could also see in the game, but in CSV, JSON or other formats as I would like to "elaborate" them)
    - The statistics of the players currently in auction (for example, I would like to download them and make an alert system when a player with given role, ability, performance or value of skill is available)

Other things:

- The statistics of other championships (as example, I would like to know how many >140% are there in my current server and level )
    - The statistics of my previous championships (I have never taken picture of me when I won all 26 matches )
    - Statistics of players around (how many strikers are there with >300% speed in my level?)

Maybe this is an overload for the server, but there are people that would buy those kind of statistics so consider to make them downloadable

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    The idea is not bad but I think we would actually go to far and also this would not be suitable for the majority of the players. I'm not sure how many managers would actually be into this.
    LeManiaque likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook