Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bunzo

Thread: There Should have been 2 different player auction market

There Should have been 2 different player auction market

I Have an Important suggestion or request to Top Eleven - Be a Football Manager, there should have been 2 different player auction market, 1 for those who buy tokens and other for who just earn tokens by playing, people like us who cant buy token and we just earn tokens by playing we just cant compete in auction market with those who buy tokens, caz we have limited number of tokens to play with, so each an every time whenever we want to buy an excellent player we got outnumbered by those who buy tokens, they can spent 10/12 token for an excellent player and sometimes more than 20 tokens on a player, but we cant spent more than 3/4 token for an player, so most of the time they got the player we badly needed by showing off their token spent spree, so when the season starts they already become an excellent or scout team where we are just an average or good team, so we also cant compete with them on field, which i think is not a fair thing, we always had to do a lot of struggle to become a winner but they always got away by spending a lot of real money in the game, so if you guys want to make this more competitive than please look at these thing, otherwise people like us who are playing these games with wholehearted and such passion for a long time wont be able to continue playing, because its always hurts us when we cant buy a player with our heard earned token and than get bashed up by those who buy tokens with real money , i have seen a lots of people who were such passionate about this game leaves the game because of this issue, please i am looking for an answer or solution of this from you. thnx

Reallly?
    What do you think pays for the development of the game.
    I just do not understand why you have an issue with Token buyers & why you must have special treatment.One transfer market for all players is fair 2 markets is not fair.
    Mr.Posi likes this.

i don't have any issue with token buyers, and i didn't ask for any special treatment, read carefully what i said, its may looks fair to you but you can ask others who cant buy tokens they will agree with me, its not fair when you can spend around 15-20 tokens for a single player when we just got 20/25 tokens to buy around 18/20 player. if it was happend with you than you could have been understand, i don't see any harm in 2 different player auction market.

But it´s giving you "special treatment"
    What you want is a transfer market only for you & others who do not buy/have tokens.
    I suppose you would like the market to be filled with 18 year old fast trainers with multi positions & SA as well ?(because you will not have the resources to train the players )

edit: In real life it´s not fair what Chelsea or Man City/United can spend on players & Leeds Utd only have 5 bob to spend
    Last edited by Bunzo; 01-07-2017 at 12:09 PM.

actually you know i don't want to argue with you, because you didn't want to understand what i meant, for you all is important is your money which you spent to buy tokens, that's why you are not looking at my point of view. you are just trying to defend yourself which wasn't necessary because i personally have no problem with those who buy tokens, i was just trying to show my perspective to this matter.have a good day

for your kind info- you may think i am a newbie to this game but that's not like this, i am in my 34th season now, and without buying any tokens i have won a lot of trophies. so i know what i am talking
    Last edited by SI Sohag; 01-07-2017 at 12:26 PM.

As an after thought here …
    What you are suggesting here is really two leagues well two games. One for people who pay & the other for free.
    You cannot have teams in the same league & cups that have different set ups ?

edit: I do understand what you mean you would like all the advantages of someone who buys tokens but you do not have to buy any tokens …That´s what I read in your op
    Last edited by Bunzo; 01-07-2017 at 12:25 PM.

as i suggested earlier all you understand is money which you spent to buy tokens. if i could have buy tokens than i might also make comments like you which doesn't make any sense. thank god i am not able to buy tokens

It´s nothing to do with money.
    You cannot have two different sets of transfer rules for teams and expect them to play in the same competitions.
    You would have to agree on that point ?

Famous
    Let's just put a limit, first person to bid 5 tokens wins the player. That is my great important contribution to suggest Nordeus you don't have to thank me but I thank myself fix the problem for us player who don't cheat don't buy we win players with 5 tokens and other players but more players with same tokens will be great you don't supersonic support me with this idea only I can conclude you must be cheat or so rich with money spend this game so many tokens sorry I forgot about periods but those ideas are to good to wait with periods I know everyone loves token no cheat important auction idea no more token buyers get out them out.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread