Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Bunzo
  • 2 Post By Voldara
  • 1 Post By Jeeves
  • 1 Post By ZANETTI

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Changing the hour of league match!!! Please i need your help!!!

Arrow Changing the hour of league match!!! Please i need your help!!!

Respect you all managers! Some league matches are fixed around 2 AM but some of managers must sleep at that hour but please, can we change these matches to an reasonable hour??? Can we put these matches at 10 AM or 11 AM or 12 AM or 2 PM or 5PM, or 6 PM or 7 PM or 8 PM or 9 PM or 10 PM ??? Please tell me! I've lost too many league games fixed at 2 AM and i wasn't present at that hour.

Edit: Oh, i discovered that we can change match time by using 2 tokens per match but this is too much. Some of us doesn't recives enough tokens and match time is the most important thing to every manager. Please Top Eleven, please remove this rule because this is absurd!
    Last edited by ZANETTI; 01-24-2017 at 09:47 AM.
    Honest manager

As you pointed out you have the option of changing the time of your home game .
    What you must understand is that you are playing against teams from all over the world not just Europe.If you have away games at 2am that´s just tough luck you cannot have all the away games to suit yourself.
    Im surprised that you have had so many away games fixed at a very unreasonable time btw .
    If you are level one I would think most of your league will be bot teams?
    ZANETTI likes this.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Hey ZANETTI

Thanks for the suggestion!

It is unfortunate that sometimes the matches are at an inconvenient time and the Managers need to adjust themselves to it. Every Manager has been in a situation, where an important match (be it League, Cup or Championship, or even the final match for the Triple Crown) has been set for an unsuitable for the player time. There are 3 ways to tackle such situations:
    1. Use the feature to change the time (which, as you found out, costs 2 Tokens)
    2. Try to be present and available at the time of the match, so that you can support your team and ude the Training bonuses.
    3. Study the formation of the opposing team, figure out a counter formation, train and prepare your team before hand, make sure they are rested and hope for the best.

As Bunzo mentioned, there are Managers from all over the world, that are active in different time zones, so it is normal for such situations to occur. It is up to the Manager to decide the importance of the match and if he's going to change the time or not.
    ZANETTI and Jeeves like this.

Ok, i understand we play with managers over the world but i think that game must be adjusted. I mean my team is an poor romanian team and wold be correct that i must have romanian teams in my league. For me if i'll be in a romanian league would be fantastic. So other managers from other countries if they created a team from theirs nationality they must be situated in a league with same nationality. That will be more correct game.
    Honest manager

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Zanetti, in general, the system allocates accounts to the nearest most suitable server cluster. Not only due to bandwidth and other such technical things but also in regards to their time zone.
    When an account gets placed in a server, it's going to stay on the server for good. So when some users travel the world due to holidays and/or their work, and it's right before the beginning of the season (when fixtures are being drawn), it can happen that these managers will give the system a bit of a hard time when registering comfortable match times for everyone in each competition group.

We're really sorry that this happens from time to time, and know it's uncomfortable in some cases, but due to technical limitations we currently can't make the situation better. It just happens sometimes. I hope you understand. :/

Btw, just so you know - I'm an old player here in Top 11 so I've also have had to play at some ridiculous hours every now and then and do know how uncomfortable it can be.
    ZANETTI likes this.

Is ok, thanks!
    Jeeves likes this.
    Honest manager

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    You are most welcome, ZANETTI

Thanks for understanding and good luck in your upcoming matches!