Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By drud
  • 1 Post By Voldara

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Training a formation

Training a formation

Don't know if this all ready is in the game, but hidden for the manager.

My suggestion is that you can train/use your team a formation making it better and better in this formation.
    Players that are always in the same position and formation should be better and better the more matches they play like this.

Using another formation that is very similar, whould also benefit from the experience. Fx playing in 4-5-1V and changing to a 4-1-4-1 is a little change and most players that are good in the one formation will also be good in the other. But changing to a 3W-4-1-2 is a formation the players are not used too and therefor not as good in.

Players should learn by playing the formation, also in friendlies (making friendlies usefull!). New players in the team will take some time too play well in the formation. This making it more important so use the players for more than 1 season, when they play well together.

This could also be used in the match report, as an information why it was a good or bad resultat.
    khris likes this.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Hey drud!

Thanks for the suggestion! It sounds pretty cool and might add some realism, as in real football players need some time to accommodate to their new position or the teams formation.

Why would you like to see this feature implemented in the game and how you think it will better the game experience for you and the other Managers?

Hi,

As you point out, it's about realism.

In real life you can't just expect every player to adapt easy to a new formation - but some are obviosly better at this. I think this would be a nice extra dimension, and forcing manager to focus on not changing to many players each season. I team that plays alot of matches together, in pretty much the same formation, should be better, than a fresh 11 players just bought of transfers.

As for know Q is the only visible thing too look for, thus making is suggestiable to change your starting eleven with new players each season (if you can buy better), but teamwork (or what is should be called), should also be a factor.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Thank you for taking your time and providing feedback, drud!

I agree, the feeling of teamwork between the players would be a really nice touch to Top Eleven and add, as you said, more dimension.

I already forwarded your idea, rest assured ^_^ Keep up the good work!
    khris likes this.