Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By José Carlos Matias
  • 1 Post By azwanonly

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: slots to save drill exercises

Exclamation slots to save drill exercises

hi guys, i was thinking about puting some slots on exercises tab to save for future training exercises, i use the reports feature to do training exercises that i wanna repeat, but the prob is when i use other kind of exercises with diferent players or diferent drills and the report of that specific training drill schedule goes down and sometime it goes away, and when i go seach for it is no longer there, thats why i think we should have 2 or 3 slots to save that specific conbination of drills that we can go get it wothout have to look in to reports...i find this usefull to get the 10% team bonuses every day for example.....what you guys think?

khris and Gert Funck like this.

Very useful. I support this.

Yea as when we save a formation, so save our 3 more common and different trainings, +1^^

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks for your suggestion, José ^_^ And for your addition Khris!

I would enjoy both features (for the training drills & formations), as I also use the reports feature in order to redo my training sessions and I sometimes need to scroll a while until I find the drills combination I am searching for. As for the formations I usually stick to 3 ones, so a button, which will let me choose between them sounds perfect.

I will be reporting this to the devs!