Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By shahin
  • 1 Post By PR7
  • 2 Post By Voldara
  • 1 Post By khris

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: goal review

Lightbulb goal review

Hi, sometimes we cant watch our matches . Maybe u can add "goal review"section after match .it would be more attractive and people always wonders about their best player how they scored.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by shahin View Post
    Hi, sometimes we cant watch our matches . Maybe u can add "goal review"section after match .it would be more attractive and people always wonders about their best player how they scored.
    Nice one - perhaps we could have it for when we do attend as well - I had a goal against a couple of days ago that I could swear was offside...
    Last edited by talisman; 03-05-2017 at 09:52 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

PR7
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Nice one - perhaps we could have it for when we do attend as well - I had a goal against a couple of days ago that I could swear was offside...
    Maybe Linesman was from Spain
    SI Sohag likes this.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Hi guys

Nice idea! It is completely normal for a Manager to sometimes be unable to attend a match (after all we all have stuff to do), so such a feature might be helpful

I'll be forwarding this to the devs!
    khris and shahin like this.

Option to see a entire match as a replay or best match moments as video saved as sequence for 1-2 days and have a option to share these in our FB wall^^

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks Khris Reporting this as well!