Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Steppenwolf

Thread: Players from the youth academy...

Players from the youth academy...

Once you reach maximum level in the youth academy, you get 2 young players every 13 days or so. One of them you can sign for free (no tokens cost). He sucks, but at least it's free. The second player sucks as well, not as much, but it's still a reserve player, not even for the bench. However this second one is not for free, you have to pay tokens for it. I wonder if there's anyone who actually pays for it.

I personally think it would be a very nice feature if at least one of these players was worth the price, or at least if they were any useful. Every time I get them I fire the costly one and hire the other one for free just to sell it or to get more training points. Otherwise the academy and the players that come from it are simply useless, at least for my team.

Rookie
    I generally agree. I have sometimes bought the better one, kept them, trained them, sold them on... but is it worth it in the long run? I'm not convinced.

VIP
    A player from Youth academy... the one for tokens...

Players from the youth academy...-1aaaaaaaa.jpg
    Bunzo likes this.

I always sell the free one but hold the one which I get for 12 tokens. Believe me its worth to have him in the squad. with just half a month of training I gonna take him to 7 stars by spending 20 - 25 free videos on him for 15 days. then an additional 3 to 4 days I train him a special ability. Its worth to keep youth academy players.

Addicted
    Good for you. I cant remember when i had free video available. Maybe at x-mas

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Mak112 View Post
    I always sell the free one but hold the one which I get for 12 tokens. Believe me its worth to have him in the squad. with just half a month of training I gonna take him to 7 stars by spending 20 - 25 free videos on him for 15 days. then an additional 3 to 4 days I train him a special ability. Its worth to keep youth academy players.
    Train the SA BEFORE you train him up to 7*, when he's still 4*. It'll save a lot of greens.