Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Okta Viando

Thread: Cup

Cup

Awards in cup competitions are very small. I'm level 22, as the winner gets 13M and 10M as a participant in the finals. In league competition, I like home from ticket sales get 10M, it's a bit ridiculous? Suggest to change significantly.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    @Ded@, sooner you will get more, I wroted a mail to them sometime ago and they said idea is very good and sooner or later it will be added.

They will remake Cup system and you will fight on less levels, something like level 1-5, 6-10 or something like and then you should win more in Cup because you will fight only with teams closer with your level.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

yeah the cup system is very weird..

im in the 4th season or 5th season never qualified for the cups bcoz i must fight againts 80-90 rated club..

how can?

if like that small clubs never win the cup???

i think it cant be like that,

even small clubs should have their own cup competitionand should not unite with high rating clubs!

please change the system!
    arifdiamond likes this.

@Okta Viando, you need to fight versus some smaller or high rating clubs because is CUP is normal, if you will fight only versus teams like your own level will be just an other Champions League.

But you should fight versus teams who are only few levels higher / lower then you not like you are level 2 versus level 20.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Ok, I agree that you should be competition with a difference of 5 levels. But I want to draw your attention to the awards, they are very small. I'm at home make money from ticket sales and 15M in a barrel as finalists get 10M, it's funny.

@Ded@, yes but if you will play with players closer to your level prizes will be much bigger :P you would get like 15-20M per game

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    @Okta Viando, you need to fight versus some smaller or high rating clubs because is CUP is normal, if you will fight only versus teams like your own level will be just an other Champions League.

But you should fight versus teams who are only few levels higher / lower then you not like you are level 2 versus level 20.
    yes this will make more sense..