Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By CM-16
  • 1 Post By jcohen42

Thread: The Transfers System I Really, Really Want.

The Transfers System I Really, Really Want.

I know some of my ideas are copied from the other forum members, but this is the transfers system I really want from TE :

1. Auctions : Well, pretty much like the new auctions system but with better aesthetics so we can see the players' SAs, etc. much better than right now.

2. Transfer Market : Pretty much the old auctions system but with Nordgens and Free Agents being generated albeit not too often. This is also the ground where you can sell players to the other managers.

3. Scouts : In this mode you are given an opportunity per week (or better : per day! ) to scout for players in different countries beside your club's nationality and in the position you want. They will return with some players (4-8) that you can sign at bargain price. I think this is a more logical option too to replace the recommendations' system altogether

4. Negotiations : I have no idea to change this one yet. It's still reasonable to me.

P.S. For the tutorial, please let the new players choose the player they want from the transfers' tutorial. They will be disheartened to be forced to choose 4* player where around him is full of 5* men
    Last edited by CM-16; 04-29-2017 at 02:09 PM.
    jcohen42 and McWifi like this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Reviving this thread because I think it's a great idea. Wish Nordeus would have the guts to address this directly.
    CM-16 likes this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END