Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By voknen

Thread: Transfers section and selling players suggestion

Exclamation Transfers section and selling players suggestion

1. Transfers section:
    - please find a new way for bidding players , because you have to spent around of 50 tokens if you want to buy a player.
    2. Selling players:
    - please make a checkbox for given player to be added in each auction round because it's so annoying to propose for selling the player in
    each 4 minutes
    Temidayo_ and Mrcartoons like this.

With voknen on No 2, or something like.

The prices of players have increased so much. I've been very active in the market since the new betting system started and I've realised most players are sold for no less than 20T and some times even more than 40T (for a player that in the best case is 99%), which makes absolutely no sense since you can buy a 100% player for 39T.

In comparison, Negotiations have become much cheaper now. I can buy directly a 99% player for 15T in total or 18T if its under 20 years old.

I like the concept of the new betting system, but having so many players from so many different levels in the same market makes it almost impossible to buy a player w/o spending 25+ Tokens. For me this would make sense for players 100+%. Have players from the Scout tab to be bought in a betting system rather than a fixed price. You can even play and put a fixed commission on this players for being able to bet for a 100+%.

Hey Mrcartoons,

With the new betting system I have spent 150+ tokens and 1.12B for buying 5 players of 99% level. In the previous version I spent less than 50T for buying 13-16 players of 99% level . If you think you are right , you are crazy man. The new betting system is ****ty. I play this game since 4 years ago and every new feature is great but the last one for the betting is not right . If this new feature isn't updated to new one (more effective) , I will stop playing this game and maybe other players will do the same.

If you spend so much is because you want to. I've bought 3 players this season for 35 T. In Negotiations you can perfectly get a 99% player for a total of 15T. My GK is 18 years old, 99% and cost me 15T. It makes no sense spending more thant 15-18T in a player if he is only 99%. If you've spent 30T per player it's because you want to, not because you have to. You definitely have cheaper options (Negotiations).

Quote Originally Posted by voknen View Post
    1. Transfers section:
    - please find a new way for bidding players , because you have to spent around of 50 tokens if you want to buy a player.
    2. Selling players:
    - please make a checkbox for given player to be added in each auction round because it's so annoying to propose for selling the player in
    each 4 minutes
    Plus, you lose a lot of time tracking the players on auctions. They think we can lose hours after hours, days after days, on this game. Hallelujah, I'll give up playing. Probably others. I do not have much time to lose. I do not think they will increase the number of chips bought but will decrease the number of players.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrcartoons View Post
    If you spend so much is because you want to. I've bought 3 players this season for 35 T. In Negotiations you can perfectly get a 99% player for a total of 15T. My GK is 18 years old, 99% and cost me 15T. It makes no sense spending more thant 15-18T in a player if he is only 99%. If you've spent 30T per player it's because you want to, not because you have to. You definitely have cheaper options (Negotiations).
    Hey man,

Make a simple check - if you want to buy 10 players of 99% you have to spend around 150T . I think this isn't relevant because since the last betting system you have to spend around 40-50T for the same amount of players.

Nobody cares about this new update, especially NORDEUS. Their goal is to make money,money,money and also many dumb (let s not say idiot) users don t care about it, like nothing bad ever happend...