Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Willamjohnson
  • 1 Post By Altiplano

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Stoppage and injury time

Lightbulb Stoppage and injury time

Hello everyone! I just had an idea that I would love to share with all of you. We are all trying to improve top eleven and make it better with these suggestions.

Anyway so, I think there should be like a stoppage time at the end of the matche ( like 90+2 or 90+3 minutes) to make it a little bit realistic like in real life. We all see in real life after 45 minutes of play, the officials give 2 to three minutes of stoppage time. NOT 90+6 minutes or 90+7 minutes because then it's not gonna be fair if the opponent scores at these dying minutes. Only 2 or 3 minutes should be fine. As well as before half time too.

The reasons like I said above to make it a little bit realistic and fun. Also to give managers last chance to try and score. Because not all goals came at 90 minutes. Some of them also came after 90 minutes. Like Man city vs QPR, 2 goals after 90 minutes.

Also because I've experienced something that made me decide to post this in the suggestions. So here it goes the story:

At the quarter finale of the Cup
    . I faced an opponent with the same quality. I was 92.3% and he was 92.5%. At first leg I lost 1-0 away which means at home I need to score 2 goals. So the second leg came and I won 4-3 at home, but because the score was leveled 4-4 on aggregate, he qualified to the semi finale because of away goals.

The thing was that at the 85th minute the scoreline was 1-3, right there I said that that's it for my team in the cup. So I changed my tactics a little bit just to score a good bye goal before the end of the match. I was using 3-4-1-2 formation. So changed the team mentality to hard attacking and long passing style and for each player I used the arrow up. Everyone was attacking.

At 87, 88, and 90 I scored goals. The score changed from 1-3 to 4-3 and then after that 90th minute goal the game was ended unfortunately

If there was a stoppage time like a one minutes or two minutes. Who knows, maybe I would have scored and qualified.

So yes my friends that's my story and the reason that I wanted to have stoppage time in the matches.

Sorry for making it too long and thank you all! What you guys think? Please share your opinions with me.
    Arya Nabaz, manoc1992 and McWifi like this.

support.

i still watch ramos's goal against at. madrid at final,

wooah

Famous
    Nooooooooo.
    Let's have the matches finish at bang on 90 minutes. Like, well, now in fact.
    That way at least there will be 1 thing in the game we can be sure of.
    Bunzo likes this.

Famous
    Nice in theory. However imagine how many injury time goal trolls nordeus would programme in....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Nice idea, @Willamjohnson

Such a modification to the matches in Top Eleven might truly make the game more realistic and give managers the opportunity to turn a certain defeat into a draw, or even a victory. In football history, on more than one occasion, matches have been decided in the last few minutes, and competitions have been decided in these additional minutes.

I will be forwarding this to the devs, rest assured

nice on the winning side but horrible for the losing side, then they will argue where do the injury time come from.Unless you have a function in the bonus- like use" time wasting".

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    What you guys think? Please share your opinions with me.
    I think the general idea maybe is a good excuse for more troll results
    but if I could modify your suggestion which is interesing, I could say :
    If one manager is present and the other not and the present manager has a bad result (so far), he could trigger (with some special button) some event that could give him some extra time (5 min ?) and give him the chance to reverse the outcome.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html