Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By drud

Thread: Transfer market

Arrow Transfer market

Gave the new transfer market some time too see if it where an improvement or not - found it mostly a disprovement.

For one, the idea of all players seeing the same players with the same stars are okay, but that leaves me wondering, why is there so many 3 and 4 star players?
    In the old system it made sence, because managers from lower levels whould see them different. But now it is 3 and 4 stars for everybody. Would espect that these players are very rarely bought.

The short timer of 4 minutes would maybe make you use less time on transfers, but I see myself using more time. Only 4 minutes could make a fast buy, but when what you are looking for is not avaible you spent a lot of 4 minutes waiting - useless time. In the old you could look and very fast see if there where anything usefulll, if not then no reason to keep looking - meaning less time spent.

My main sugesstion is, increase the number of usefull players!
    This could be, more players avaible per 4 minute action. Or remove 3 and 4 stars and only make it 5 star players.

Maybe reintroduce parts of the old system, a player is on the market for 1 hour, with a timer on the player. New players are added each 5 minutes (with a 1 hour timer). This would allways give auctions that are close at finishing and longer ones. Managers whould only have to look once a hour to investigate the market for usefull players.
    With a 4 minute market managers are paying some high prices for a usefull player - because when will there be a new? Maybe next 4 minute window, maybe not for another ten 4 minute windows?

In my opponion this new system only sorted one problem: 5 star players to high levels (also important to solve).
    But it gave a lot of other issues, on purpose or not, but generally it does not seem well adapted by the managers.
    adam.jus, McWifi, lespa and 1 others like this.

no we cannot have all 5* you need those 59 -79% player. well that is all i can say.