Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Ideas for improvement

Ideas for improvement

Now im new to the game, and no im not gonna do a search because i cant be bothered really.

Now a few suggestions i would like to see

1) Stadium Advertisment boards - Can select 2 boards on each side of the stand to put advertisements on in which you can generate money/tokens

2) An option in the Transfers to automatically buy a player, but doing this will cost 3 times the value shown on the screen

3) Recovery only to take 2hrs for 5%

Now, im guessing this wont be seen by anyone of importance, as i have been on other forums where the suggestions/wishlist is the dead zone, but its where things like this go. Troll along now
    Loserpool and July Fourth like this.

New training methods

Warm Up - +5% - 1% fitness taken away - 5min cool down

Weights - +15% - 5% fitness taken away - 20min cool down

7 aside game - +25% - 7% fitness taken away - 50min cool down

Rest period - instead of training the get a rest - 3% stamina back - 1hour cool down

Now im not sure if this is already in game (my first season) but there should be a 2-3 day period at the end of the season that can be used as training or to play friends in friendlies instead of doing it during the season

Another thing would be to click on a player an individually let them do a training method instead of it being the whole team

Using tokens for other things:

Fans - 10 tokens = 1k fans, 20tokens = 2.5 k fans, 30 tokens = 4k fans, 40 tokens = 6k fans, 50 tokens = 10k fans

Speeding up rest/training - 1 token for every 30min to speed up timer on rest or training excercises

Quote Originally Posted by Destrudo View Post
    Now im new to the game, and no im not gonna do a search because i cant be bothered really.

Now a few suggestions i would like to see

1) Stadium Advertisment boards - Can select 2 boards on each side of the stand to put advertisements on in which you can generate money/tokens

2) An option in the Transfers to automatically buy a player, but doing this will cost 3 times the value shown on the screen

3) Recovery only to take 2hrs for 5%

Now, im guessing this wont be seen by anyone of importance, as i have been on other forums where the suggestions/wishlist is the dead zone, but its where things like this go. Troll along now
    1= They used to do this sort of thing a long time ago and just replaced it with 1 simple sponsorship deal to save everyones time with renewing things, I don't think it needs to be changed back

2= No thanks, I would not be happy to see one of my squad players disappeared because someone has activated a buy out clause thats 3 times the value of my players... There is the scout list for this type of thing anyways.

3= Great idea... players can train more efficiently this way.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Destrudo View Post
    Using tokens for other things:

Fans - 10 tokens = 1k fans, 20tokens = 2.5 k fans, 30 tokens = 4k fans, 40 tokens = 6k fans, 50 tokens = 10k fans

Speeding up rest/training - 1 token for every 30min to speed up timer on rest or training excercises
    Why would anyone buy extra fans with tokens? just seems pointless to me.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

from all of this i see only a good thing in : Recovery 5% to take only 2h instead of 3 !

But this will have a different impact on the players like training and over power them !
    an usual player is powerful 1or2 season ... decreasing the recovery time will make the players able for 2or3 seasons ! And thats not wanted

Pro
    It's a shame that the game makes it too difficult to hold on to the player for more than few years. 2 hours recovery time would help with that. It's not realistic that players recover only 40% in a 24hr period (one week in real life as advertised by the game), 60% seems more realistic.

how about getting a Morale/Fitness/Medical for watching a friends game

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast