Like Tree8Likes
  • 5 Post By Lalaunited2016
  • 1 Post By AshAdelUnitedFC
  • 1 Post By jabu
  • 1 Post By ovidiuignat155

Thread: Youth Academy

Post Youth Academy

I will like to suggest that, let Top Eleven allow the two players from the youth academy to be sign with 0 token by their respective managers please.

Bad idea

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rookie
    does anyone actually purchase them, if they are 76% and 12 tokens
    josejpardo5 likes this.

I think nobody purchases those players. i only purchase the 0 token one so i can sell him.

Also it would be nice for the manager to tell the youth academy that he wants players in specific roles
    emexbenz likes this.

The youth players should be free to take,that is true.And frome time to time it will be nice to have a shining star rising frome your academy,not just simple players that you only sing for money.Top Eleven team is fantastic and I know that it is posible to do that,and much more.
    Bish314 likes this.

The players should be for free, not to buy with tokens. And the quality should be at least 60% FOR BOTH, one attack player (AMC, AMR,AML,ST, MC), one defensive player. (GK, DC,DL,DR,DMC). Then it makes sense to invest green bricks.

I agree. This has been suggested many times and I hope Nordeus will come to their senses. Nobody signs the 4star player, Nordeus won't go bankrupt if they give us one player for free. That way we might at least give him a chance to make it into the team.
    Remember in the past when you had to pay 1 token to change the player's number lol.