Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By dave1311
  • 2 Post By gizzmo

Thread: In-game chat with opponent

Rookie

In-game chat with opponent

Hello!
    Today I come with interesting suggestion about gameplay. Since the match animations aren't perfect and we all know it, there's something what can improve its look.
    I think it would be good if we could talk to opponent manager when we both are present during the match. It would be brilliant way to interact with other managers and will undoubtedly raise the chemistry and kindness among the Top Eleven community.

Let me know what you think about this idea.

P.S. It's rubbish and pointless that in transfer market managers from all levels fight for the same player. In this aspect. I admire new system, but please make it in similar way to the old system, because now we spend too much money. Also, if we want to sell a player who isn't 5-star or very young, we must sell him to the agent and that's very sad.
    Last edited by adam.jus; 06-25-2017 at 05:18 PM.

This has been discussed many many times on here but it won't happen anytime soon as there is too much potential for problems.

KFC Loella
    Level 45
    teebag333 and Altiplano like this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Rookie
    Nordeus devs are just too lazy I guess

Famous
    I do not play games to get F words filled messages from under-educated teenagers like it happened to me in RTS games. Thanks, but no thanks!
    dave1311 and Altiplano like this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)