Thread: android friendlies

Rookie

android friendlies

Hi I'd suggest disabling the ability to arrange friendlies until you can arrange what time they are on.

I normally arrange friendlies on my pc but this morning after my league match went to arrange one on my android phone. It arranged the match for 3 minutes from the time I clicked "arrange friendly". When I saw that I couldn't arrange the time I went to cancel the match, but couldn't because it said I couldn't cancel the match when it was so close (3 minutes away).

So I had to play the match, which tired my players alot but more importantly the friend I was arranging the match against had a cup match in a few hours. I was planning to arrange the friendly for later tonight which is what i can do on the desktop version.

Thanks.

Rookie
    or at least change the default arrange time from the default 3 minutes to enough time to cancel the match. a good arrange time in my opinion would be 12 hours.

AMR
    Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Moel View Post
    or at least change the default arrange time from the default 3 minutes to enough time to cancel the match. a good arrange time in my opinion would be 12 hours.
    12 h is very good idea