Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By voknen
  • 1 Post By Voldara

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Option for removing a negotiation for a player

Exclamation Option for removing a negotiation for a player

Hello,

Could you please add an option for removing a negotiation for a player? This will be a very usefull thing , because when you buy a player for the needed position and the response for a negotiation is too long and if this negotiation is successful at the end , you will have two same players .

Ex. I bought 2 RBs and after 23 hours the other guy accepted my negotiation and I have 3 RBs . If this option was here, this isn't going to happen.

Other option - to make the negotiation time shorter.
    Last edited by voknen; 06-26-2017 at 08:47 AM.
    Anthony Sumerville likes this.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks for the suggestion, @voknen

Such an addition to the negotiation feature might turn out to be helpful. I myself would enjoy it quite a bit!

Rest assured, I will be forwarding your ideas to the devs.
    Anthony Sumerville likes this.

Famous
    Ha! Today I waited until the last minute of the 24 hour wait before accepting a negotiation offer. I did this simply because the manager had offended me with a 0 token offer in the past. Petty, I know, but I hope that during his 24 hour wait for my reply he bought another player for the position and now has a surplus.
    If buyers are going to get the option to withdraw an offer then sellers should receive a compensation of for example 1 token. This only payable once the selling manager has acknowledged the offer. Not accepted, acknowledged.