Thread: Negotiations

Negotiations

The token aspect should be changed when you sell a player the manager buying the player will spend 6 or 7 token buy the manager selling the player will not received any token to replace the sold player

Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    All our players are bought from bot teams.
    Only with negotiations another human manager can buy a player we are selling.
    If he is willing and smart enough, he could offer some tokens for us.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Negotiations are a rip off. Too many tokens and only get 99% player!! Usually have to pay around 15 token. I only do it when I am desperate. What do other people think?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by smk fc View Post
    Negotiations are a rip off. Too many tokens and only get 99% player!! Usually have to pay around 15 token. I only do it when I am desperate. What do other people think?
    So you usually have to pay around 15 tokens for a 99% player through negotiations, eh? How many tokens will that same player cost ( in tokens - because let's face it nobody measures transfers by the amount of money they spend anymore) in the opening week of a new season?
    David Copperfield can't find 99% players with any future for less than 20 tokens in the opening week!