Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By tomy31
  • 1 Post By dave1311
  • 1 Post By tomy31

Thread: Evolution or no Nordeus ?

Dreamer

Evolution or no Nordeus ?

Nordeus,
    i play Top eleven since 5 years, i spend my time on this game every day (hours and hours by day!!)
    I am level 52, on my server it's the better level...
    So, there is a big problem for players like me in high levels.
    I explain :
    Every season, i play against the same team!! More than 1 year, every league is the same! And problems, in my league there are 2 teams who spend 1000 euros every season so it's impossible to win league!
    For the 1st time since i play to this game, i "tanked" last season... and i do it for nothing because the 1st , second etc have no promotion this season and all the team stay level 52, the 1st like the 14th!!
    I don't have pleasure to play this top eleven! i want to play if i can win league! no interesting to play every season against the same team who spend 1000 euros every season!
    So, in assocations we play against teams others servers. transferts are now with teams others servers!
    So, please answer me, the league will change or not never ??? Possible to play against differents teams on others servers in league ?? Nordeus work on it or no ??? A futur evolution of the game ??
    A lot of very good players on my league are bored by the situation... no interesting to play every season and to know impossible to win!
    So change servers, play 1 time or 2 against big teams ok, but not all the season!!
    So i wait for you nordeus.
    Thanks you
    LeManiaque likes this.

I tanked last season as I was tired of playing the same teams each season. Thought I was safe by finishing 12th. No... I levelled up.

KFC Loella
    Level 45
    LeManiaque likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    I tanked last season as I was tired of playing the same teams each season. Thought I was safe by finishing 12th. No... I levelled up.

KFC Loella
    Level 45
    yes it's game sometimes and not normal! Me the same, but all teams no promotion, so this season, this morning, i play againnnn the same team!!! so i must tank an other season!!! i pay sometimes for a game who not do evolution!!!
    Nordeus can ask ????? Future evolution to mix server in league every season or no ???????????

Quote Originally Posted by tomy31 View Post
    yes it's game sometimes and not normal! Me the same, but all teams no promotion, so this season, this morning, i play againnnn the same team!!! so i must tank an other season!!! i pay sometimes for a game who not do evolution!!!
    Nordeus can ask ????? Future evolution to mix server in league every season or no ???????????
    I wouldn't hold your breath. My entire League levelled up and I have exactly the same opponents this season except for one team.

KFC Loella
    Level 45
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    I wouldn't hold your breath. My entire League levelled up and I have exactly the same opponents this season except for one team.

KFC Loella
    Level 45
    yes but me it does more than 18 months i play always same teams!
    and when you have player with team 9 stars who pay 1000 euros by season it's impossible to win!! so when league changes ???

Dreamer
    Nordeus ??
    Altiplano likes this.